Sunday, May 10, 2020

WHY DON’T YOU SAY SO ? ~

*Say So comes in shuffle as I’m writing this*

You probably heard the really catchy and bubbly Doja Cat’s song : Say So. I have to say that it used to be just the “tik tok song” for me, I didn’t pay much attention to it. I finally gave it a listen and before I knew it, it was on loop in my ears. 

So last week, Doja Cat dropped a remix for Say So with the help of Nicki Minaj. Honestly, I think that this song didn’t need a remix. It was perfectly fine on its own it seems like the song needs the remix to hit the #1 spot on the Hot 100. There is a tight battle between Doja’s Say So and Megan Thee Stallion’s Savage for the #1 which both got a remix. According to the last projections, Say So might win the battle. I have to say that even tho I like the Savage’s Remix better, I would be very happy if Say So hit the #1 spot. It’s a great feel good song. Honestly, sometimes I do the Say So dance like out of the blue lol, quarantine thing I guess.

As you probably get it by now, this nail art was inspired by the cover of the Say So Remix which I find very pretty and colorful. I reproduced the nail art of BadGirlNails on Instagram. I’m not quite satisfied by the final result, let’s say that I’m mixed about it lol.

I really like doing nail art inspired by music. These are probably my fave things in the world so when the 2 collide, it’s like the best of both worlds lol. I’m the girl who thinks that people who don’t listen to music are straight up psychos like wtf don’t you have no soul ? But I’m also the girl who can listen to the same 8 songs on repeat for hours lol. I know I have to renew my playlist.

Playlist : 


Polishes I used :

OPI : The “IT” Color

Maybelline : Pink Volt

Revlon : Mad About Mango

Bourjois : Violet Couture

Bourjois : Blue Lagoon

White & Black Polishes

No comments:

Post a Comment