Thursday, May 14, 2020

RAINBOWS & STARS ~

This nail art is here to remind you that better days will come not now but soon lol. I love doing rainbows on my nails, it instantly makes everything cheerful. And to make this mani even more cheerful, I added my beloved stars. I hope you’re not sick of those stars because I’m not done using them. 

The inspiration behind this mani is really simple. I took the middle fingernails of my “2020 : good vides only ?” (btw, the answer to this question is “hell fucking no!!!!”) design and reproduced it on all my nails. If this doesn’t tell you how much I love rainbows, I don’t know what will lol. And I sprinkled some stars to spice things up.

Btw, I love this off-white polish from L’Oréal. I literally didn’t remember having it but now that I found it, I will put it to good use! This one is a dream to apply not like most of the nude lacquers thanks to its wide brush. Plus, the odor is not chemical like your usual nail polishes. Its formula infused with oil leaves your nails with a pleasant smell.

Polishes I used :

L’Oréal : Nude Demoiselle

Essie : Be Cherry!

Essie : Mojito Madness

Maybelline : Electric Yellow

Maybelline : Broadway Blues

Bourjois : Orange Création

Rimmel : Round and Round In Circles

No comments:

Post a Comment