Friday, May 29, 2020

COLORFUL LINES ~

Well, I don’t really like how this mani turned out. I wanted to reproduce a nail art by Nailibi on Instagram but it didn’t turn out the way I wanted lol. The colors choice is really poor I have to admit lol. I knew before I finished the nail art that it was a fail, I didn’t even bother doing straight lines which is so not me. I’m quite a perfectionist when it comes to my nails. That’s why I can easily spend hours doing them. Once I saw a flaw I can't unsee it lol.

This nail art reminds of an old one that I posted a month ago except that the lines was straight lol.

Polishes I used :

Essie : Dress Call

Essie : Style In Excess

Maybelline : Lookout Lemon

Maybelline : Couture Orange

Nails Inc. : St James

Kiko : n°315

Rimmel : Misty Jade

Salomé : Purple

Modelite : F41

No comments:

Post a Comment