Sunday, May 3, 2020

STRIPING TAPES AND TEXTURED POLISHES ~

I’m usually not into textured polishes but I bought some from Essie and wanted to try them. I feel like textured polishes can be kind of tacky when it’s not well used but I like how this mani turned out. I already played with some textured polishes from Kiko for a gradient that I did some times ago.

So I did an accent nail using some striping tapes and I think I’m beginning to be good with them. I couldn’t resist adding a little star at the middle yeah the same star than the ones I used in my starry nail art. I’ll just sprinkle them stars like Salt Bae would sprinkle salt on meat. I think that their basic use were for decorating tables for Christmas, glad I found a cooler way to use them.

Polishes I used :

Essie : Lots of Lux

Essie : Can’t Stop Her in Copper

White Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment