Monday, May 18, 2020

RAINBOW STRIPES ~

I love rainbows so much that I adapt them in many forms lol. I don’t know, they just puts you in a great mood. 

Since yesterday was the international day against homophobia, I feel like this mani is perfect to celebrate this day. Tbh, we shouldn’t need a special day, everyday should be a LGBT rights day. We still have a long way to go and not only against homophobia but against racism and sexism and so on.

I was inspired by CelineDoesNails for this nail art. She did red stripes and added gold glitter near her cuticles. I decided to do the same thing but with mutiple colors.

Polishes I used :

Maybelline : Bling Bling

OPI : Kiss Me On The Tulips

Rimmel : Round and Round In Circles

Bourjois : Orange Création

Nailmatic : Grazia

Sephora : Way To Heaven

Innoxa : Bleu Electrique

Kiko : n°313

White Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment