Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Ya girl is busy with finals but she posts anyway. I really wanted to post this mani because it's quite special to me. I realized that I never did a design inspired of a song when I'm huuuuge fan of music. I was scrolling through Instagram the other day and I saw the nail art that BadGirlNails did for the release of Ariana Grande’s new music video and I knew had to give it a try.
So this nail art inspired by Ariana Grande's music video "Thank U, Next". No, I ain't grateful for my ex because I have none of them. I got 99 problems but love ain't one, I guess. Even though I didn't relate to this part of the song, its message really did speak to me. I like the idea that we can be grateful for the good AND for the bad. I'm grateful for the people I crossed path with, for the experiences I lived and for all the emotions I ever feel. I realize that when I reflect on the past especially on the bad, I tend to focus on the things I learned from that.
I guess whatever happens, you just have to brush it off and keep shining.
Thank U, next bitch!
Polishes I used :
OPI : Sweet Heart
L’OrĂ©al : Nymphea
White & Black Polishes

No comments:

Post a Comment