Wednesday, May 20, 2020

BUNNY, PANDA, CAT & DOG : THE CREW ~

Here’s my participation for this week Holo Taco competition. The theme is “Animals” so I thought that it would be a good idea to have an animal on each nail. I’m not that fan of the final result except for the dog that I find cute. I think that the eyes are what failed me haha. Also maybe blue would have been better for the base than nude.

My friends wanted me to do SimplyNailogical on my nails but it looked more like a hamster than a cat so I decided to a simple white cat.

My other participations :



Polishes I used :

OPI : Sweet Heart

Essie : Dress Call

Essie : Garden Variety

Essie : Beauty Marked

Essie : Mink Muffs

Innoxa : Ruban

Maybelline : Pink Volt

Rimmel : Round and Round in Circles

Sally Hansen : Low Profile

White & Black Polishes

No comments:

Post a Comment