Wednesday, May 13, 2020

IT WAS AN (IM)PERFECT ILLUSION ~

Here’s my participation to this week Holo Taco competition. The theme is “Optical Illusions”. Tbh, I didn’t want to participate, the theme wasn’t really inspiring to me. My friends hype me to do it so as the easily influenced person that I am I listened to them. They sent me nail art ideas and one caught my eyes so I decided to do it on my nails. This was a picture of 3D cubes. So... I tried to do them on my nails and I won’t lie this is a fail. Since this is my friend’s idea, I’m blaming her for this fail. I mean, this is what responsible adults do, blame others for their wrong doings lol. Honestly, that was so tricky to do and it turned out shitty. I didn’t bother do it on my other hand. I literally spent so much time on my ring fingernail and for what ? lol

I like the nail art that I submitted for the “Day VS Night” theme. Unfortunely, I didn’t win with this one. Maybe I will win with this failure lol.

Polishes I used :

Essie : Join The Club

Maybelline : Rosy Pink

Maybelline : Greenwich

Rimmel : Happily Evie After

H&M : Rising Sun

White & Black Polishes

No comments:

Post a Comment