Sunday, January 12, 2020

2020 : GOOD VIBES ONLY ? ~
I thought that to begin this year I should do a positive (cheesy!) nail art. You know I’m that emo girl who thinks that the worst is always yet to come. If I had to define myself, I would say that I’m an optimistic girl expecting the worst.
I tried to be just the optimistic girl for this nail art. I definetely should be THAT girl during the whole year. I mean I already have good things planned like concerts maybe a trip to my homeland so… Yeah positivity! Maybe 2020 will be good, who knows ?
Anyway, happy new year to all of you! I hope this year is filled with everything you want and need. Money ? Get it! Happiness ? Yaaaas! Self-love ? Lizzo said “If I shine everybody’s gonna shine” so 2020 is the year y’all gonna shine!
Choose your fighters :
Smile emoji : happiness
Rainbow : the sun after the rain > positivity, optimism
Good eye : luck
Heart : Self-love
This nail art is inspired by Thehangedit on Instagram.
Polishes I used :
Ciaté : Amazing Gracie
Maybelline : Broadway Blues
Revlon : Mad About Mango
Revlon : Peachy
Essie : Be Cherry!
Essie : Mojito Madness
Essie : Lapiz of Luxury
Yellow Acrylic Paint
White & Black Polishes

No comments:

Post a Comment