Wednesday, May 6, 2020

(S)HE’S ALL ALONE THROUGH THE DAY AND NIGHT ~ [don’t mind the dramatic title, this is just lyrics]

This nail art is quite special. It’s actually my participation to the Weekly Nail art Challenge launched by Holo Taco -SimplyNailogical’s brand- on their Instagram Page. My friend sent me the post for this week theme which is Day VS Night. So here’s my take for this theme! I spend a lot of time doing my nails during this quarantine so I might as well take advantage of it and try to win some free stuff lol. Let’s hope I have the same luck than when I won the OPI contest one year ago. That one was really one for the books lol!

So I did a rainbow and a sun to represent the day and the moon and stars to represent the night.

I’m pretty proud of these, they’re really cute. Look at the sun and the moon being unbothered queens.

Polishes I used :

Essie : All The Wave

Essie : Mojito Madness

Essie : Be Cherry!

Maybelline : Cool Touch

Maybelline : Broadway Blues

Bourjois : Orange Création

Rimmel : Round and Round in Circles

OPI : My Twin Mimmy

Modelite : F41

White & Black Polishes

No comments:

Post a Comment