Wednesday, November 25, 2020

ALL EYES ON YOU ~

This nail art is giving off many different vibes lol. I don’t know, the red with the blue stripes reminds me of a flag, a soccer jersey (not that I know anything about soccer lol), a circus tent and so on lol.

For this mani, I did blue stripes on a red base. Then I did a gradient using gold glitter and I drew an eyes on my ring fingernail. I’m particularly proud of the eye. So yeah I did a blue eye even though I have brown eyes. But I feel like blue eyes just stand out in nail art. 

The last time I draw eyes for a nail art, it was for the 2020 new year nail art as a sign of good luck. And well, let’s say it didn’t help AT ALL lol.

Polishes I used :

Kure Bazaar : Love

China Glaze : Man Hunt

China Glaze : Golden Enchantment

Essie : Getting Groovy

Sephora : Icy Cocktail

Sephora : Gold Fever

White & Black Polishes

No comments:

Post a Comment