Tuesday, November 17, 2020

I’LL BE THERE FOR YOU ~

I don’t know if it looks like it or not but my accent nail is supposed to be the frame on Monica’s appartment door. Friends is my all time favorite TV show, there is something so comforting about it. And yeah... Ross sucks lol and Chandler is *chef’s kiss*.

For the little story, I saw a Tiktok of a girl reproducing Monica’s door on her bedroom door. She even painted the frame herself, like she drew it and painted it. Not gonna lie, I don’t have the talent for that lol. My friend told me to just buy the frame so I did. I painted my door in purple and hang the frame. Now I have the dopest door of my whole house lol.

This is nail art was inspired by NailsByKatieBug on Instagram.

Polishes I used :

Essie : Groom Service

Essie : Aim To Misbehave

Barry M : Masquerade

OPI : Brake For Manicures

Rimmel : Round and Round In Circles

No comments:

Post a Comment