Sunday, November 1, 2020

THE HAPPIEST (& CLOSED) PLACE ON EARTH ~

I went to Disneyland with 2 friends in September so I did this -awful- mani. As you can see, I tried to do the famous Disney castle but I don’t know why I really struggled to do it. What’s funny is that I already did this castle on my nails a long time agoooo in high school I think and believe it or not I did it way better back in the days lol. Maybe I’m regressing lol. I was so pissed when I did this mani, at first I wanted to do like the shadow of the castle in black but it was a fail so I did this technique instead. I was so pissed that I didn’t do the accent nail at the same time than the other nails lol. I was THAT pissed lol. Like honestly, I did more complicated nail art, why did I struggle this much for this ? lol.

Maybe I can say that this nail art is “in memory of” Disney now that it’s closed ? Now we’re in quarantine in France so obviously Disney is closed. We wanted to go again but... *clown emoji*. On a brighter side, it was really cool to go there because with all the COVID thing, just a few people can enter in the park so we didn’t have to wait a long time for the attractions and also my friend made us some really cool Mickey masks which everyone was jealous of lol.

Polishes I used :

Maybelline : It’s A Boy

Maybelline : Lilac Wine

Sephora : Silver Fever

White Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment