Monday, November 9, 2020

A DESERT - OR A METAPHOR FOR MY LOVE LIFE - ~

I guess here’s another episode of me stepping out of my comfort zone and doing designs on my nails I’m not used to. I have to say that I’m pretty proud of this one (except for the fact that my middle fingernail is broken and doesn’t match the length of the other nails). I came accross a design by Nailing_This_ on Pinterest and decided to give it a try.

So on my middle and ring fingernails I drawed a desert with some cactus which are a perfect representation of my personality. I have this thing called “resting bitch face” that makes me look very approachable to people like a cactus lol. For the little story, I bought one for my bedroom and my dad was like “why would you even buy that” and I said : “it just represents my personality so well”.

Polishes I used :

Essie : Go Go Geisha

Essie : High Class Affair

Essie : Off Tropic

Essie : Aim Misbehave

Bourjois : Bleu Model

Bourjois : Bleu Asphalte

Maybelline : From NY With Love

White Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment