Wednesday, November 4, 2020

HOLO TACO ~

My friends gifted me a set of 4 Holo Taco polishes for my birthday so thanks to them I have finally a real holographic nail polish lol. I have a few holo but they’re pretty deceiving tbh. Since I wasn’t able to win with my multiple participations to the Holo Taco competition, this gift was really perfect lol. If it wasn’t for them,  would probably have not bought it myself.

So for the baptism of this special polish, I did a colorful gradient on my middle and ring fingernails. Then using “Linear Holo Taco” and Kiko n°400, I did some V shapes. On my pointer and pinky fingernails, I applied the 2 same polishes I used to do the V shapes. I like how there is a contrast between the gradient and the holo.

I know Cristine said in one of her podcast that taking picture of holo in a lightbox wasn’t the best way to capture it. But I think the holo is still beautiful anyway.

Polishes I used :

Holo Taco : Linear Holo Taco

Kiko : n°400

Modelite : F46

Sinful Colors : Jaune Pastel

Bourjois : Bleu Model

Maybelline : It’s A Boy

Essie : Splash Of Grenadine

White Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment