Sunday, November 29, 2020

SPACE ODDITY ~

Here’s the last non-christmas related nail art before a long time lol. So I decided to do a galaxy mani which really looks similar to the one I posted months ago. I even used the same Essie black polish than back then.

I think the secret of this nail art is in the way of create the planet. You have to mix the two colors together but not too much in order to create a marbled effect. Once you’ve done that, you just have to add some white dots and stars and voilà! Pretty simple and the result is cool. I obviously used holo because it’s just perfect for galaxy designs. I like how colorful this mani is.

This nail art was inspired by XNailsByEmyX on Instagram.

Starting next week, I’ll be back to my old schedule by posting only once a week. But I won’t post any nail art no! I will post christmas nail art lol. I don’t really have any idea at the moment but hopefully the christmas spirit will help me.

Polishes I used :

Essie : Hang Up The Heels

Essie : Excuse Me, Sur

Bourjois : Vert Chlorophylle

Bourjois : Amande Défilé

Bourjois : Rose Imaginaire

Maybelline : Sea Sky

OPI : Funky Dunkey

Formula X : Outrageous

Sephora : Icy Cocktail

H&M : Rising Sun

Sinful Colors : Jaune Pastel

Holo Taco : Linear Holo Taco

White Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment