Wednesday, February 10, 2021

INSPIRATION ? GONE. INEXISTANT. ~

I really had no inspiration for this nail art. For some reasons, I ended up doing the Guitar Hero buttons on my nails lol. That’s funny because I literally suck at this game.

For this nail art, I begun by applying a coat of white polish. Then I did the “jelly sandwich” technique which consists in topping glitter with a jelly polish. Here, I used a white jelly like polish. I bought a bunch thinking it was regular white polish. So I guess I will able to do this technique for a while lol. The “jelly sandwich” technique was pretty popular at the beginning of the 2010′s I guess? -I said the 2010′s like I was talking about the 80′s lol-. Finally, I draw around my pointer, middle and pinky fingernails and I did a candy cane design on my ring fingernail.

Polishes I used :

OPI : Polka.Com

Essie : Brides No Grooms

L’Oréal : Pop Poupée

Sephora : Way To Heaven 

Maybelline : Winter Baby

White Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment