Wednesday, February 3, 2021

HOT PINK ~

I’m back with a full pink mani! Pink is my fav color so it always a pleasure for me to have it all over my nails. It instantly brighten the mood. Pretty ironic because I failed a job interview while having this mani lol. Welcome to the struggle of finding a job during a panorama lol. 

So for this nail art, I did flowers on my pointer fingernail, smiley faces on my middle fingernail, a pink gradient on my ring fingernail and finally I put pink glitter on my pinky fingernail. I know it kinda looks weird, it’s because I had to extract the last drops from the bottle lol. This polish is dry af but I really wanted to use it lol.

Also “Hot Pink” is the name of Doja Cat’s album and like a lot of people I think “Say So” came first in my Spotify Wrap so this mani is also kind of a tribute to this body of work that keeps on giving even in 2021. I think that my top 3 is : “Say So”, “Won’t Bite” and “Streets”. Actually, “Streets” didn’t really stand out to me when I listened to the whole album but the hype around it made me change my mind. 

Polishes I used :

Essie : Peach Daiquiri

Essie : Need A Vacation

Color Club : MODern PINK

Barry M : Pink Silver Glitter

Black Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment