Wednesday, February 24, 2021

BACK TO 2016 ? ~

Let me take you back to a time when things were much simpler lol... We were jamming to Rihanna’s Anti without knowing it would be her last album and One Dance was playing everywhere during summer. It was also a dark time for fashion when it was ok to wear clothes with galaxy on it. We really as a society accepted galaxy leggings... Really unforgivable lol. Aztec was also big in fashion at this time. I guess it makes sense because I was inspired by an old nail art that I found on Pinterest.

This nail art reminds me of those galaxy leggings. Let’s say it’s a homage lol or just ahead of its time since fashion is an eternal restarting. 

Polishes I used :

Essie : Big Spender

ICS France Cosmetics : Prune

White Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment