Thursday, December 24, 2020

XMAS 2020 NAIL ART PT. 7 : A MERRY AND YUMMY CHRISTMAS ~

It’s Christmas Eve and so here’s the last nail art of the year. I decided to not use the traditional christmas colors and go full on girly like for this nail art I did last year

So for this mani, I did some gingerbread man, candy canes, stars, hearts and candy on my pointer and ring fingernails. I know I draw a lot of gingerbread man and candy canes for someone who’ve never ate neither of them but they are a staple on Christmas. On my middle fingernail, I did some stripes to represent a candy cane and finally put some pink glitter on my pinky fingernail. 

I really like this mani, it’s definitely my fave one of this year.

Check out the previous 2020 Christmas nail art :







Polishes I used :

Sinful Colors : Pink Smart

Sinful Colors : Yolo Yellow

Kure Bazaar : Love

L.A Girl : Inspire

H&M : Nutmeg

Claire’s : Brown

Yes Love : K027

White Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment