Sunday, December 13, 2020

XMAS 2020 NAIL ART PT. 2 : THE POLAR BEAR IN THE SNOW ~

Here’s the second christmas nail art of the serie. So for this mani, I was inspired by HannahRoxIt’s tuto that she posted on her IGTV. I adapted her designs for my long nails. For this nail art, I used for the very first time glitter loose powder that I had in the Ciaté 2015 (wow!) Advent Calendar. I’m not saying that this is the first and last time that I’m gonna use glitter loose powder but all I’m saying that this is really messy to use lol. And it’s not even that visible on the picture lol. But I swear, irl it gave that frosty effect which is really perfect for this nail art.

Check out the previous 2020 Christmas nail art :


Polishes I used :

Essie : Aruba Blue

Ciaté : Chalet Chic

White & Black Polishes

No comments:

Post a Comment