Wednesday, December 23, 2020

XMAS 2020 NAIL ART PT. 6 : WINTER MIX’N’MATCH ~

This christmas serie is nearly coming to an end but don’t worry I have a last nail art to share with you tomorrow. And not to brag or what but the last one is definitely my fave. 

Back to the nail art of the day, I did a a snowman on my pointer fingernail, a christmas tree on my middle fingernail and sweater pattern on my ring fingernail. I feel like this whole mani gives off christmas sweater vibes.

This nail art was inspired by Haus_Of_Nails7 on Instagram.

Check out the previous 2020 Christmas nail art :






Polishes I used :

Essie : Off Tropic

Essie : Mojito Madness

Essie : Mink Muffs

Kure Bazaar : Love

Maybelline : Fire Island

Bourjois : Rouge Poppy

Sinful Colors : Yolo Yellow

White & Black Polishes

No comments:

Post a Comment