Wednesday, December 30, 2020

HAPPY EW YEAR... I MEAN NEW YEAR ~

2020 is finally coming to an end oh my fucking god. I think I’m speaking for everybody when I say that we’re ready to kiss 2020 goodbye. But we’re not totally sure about 2021 either lol.

Like for anyone else, this year has been shitty but I have to say that in terms of nail art it was a good year. I have tried new techniques and stepped out of my comfort zone. I think that I never painted my nails that much in one year than in 2020 lol. The whole COVID, quarantine and working from home thing has something to do with it lol. It’s pretty ironic when you think of it because I never met less people than this year so I had no one to show my nails to irl lol. But I did them so I can stare at them during hours.

For this new year nail art, I went for the classic stuff aka glitter, stars and a clock. It’s a shame that the glitter are not that visible on the picture. I used a polish from OPI for this nail art. I got it in their “Shine Bright” advent calendar. When I saw it for the first time, I found it really pretty but tbh it’s prettier in the bottle than on the nails and the application was not it either, the texture was sticky. So I have mixed feelings about this polish. Usually, I like OPI polishes tho, let’s just say that this polish is like 2020... deceiving lol.

Polishes I used :

OPI : Heart And Coal

Essie : Set In Stones

Essie : Apres-Chic

White & Black Polishes

No comments:

Post a Comment