Sunday, December 20, 2020

XMAS 2020 NAIL ART PT. 3 : DO YOU WANT TO BUILD A SNOWMAN ? ~

For this third christmas nail art, we’re building a snowman! -I just had a hard realization which is that Frozen 2 is one of the last movies I was able to see in a theater before all of that-. 

For this nail art, I used a pink polish from OPI that I got in their “Shine Bright” advent calendar. I got it for a good price thanks to my best friend who found an interesting deal for me. I only had Ciaté advent calendar until now so I’m glad I could try one from another brand. I know that pink isn’t necessarily a christmas color but I saw this design on Pinterest and really liked it. I got this polish around the same time and it was exactly the same color as the picture so it was definitely a sign for me to do this nail art. I feel like the pearl finish makes this color a great fit for christmas as if it gives like a frozen effect to the mani. I really like how the whole mani turned out.

Next week, I will be posting everyday till Christmas Eve to share more magic I guess lol and create a little advent calendar.

Check out the previous 2020 Christmas nail art :



Polishes I used :

OPI : Pompeii Purple

Essie : Vices Versa

Maybelline : Fire Island

Bourjois : Beige Distinction

Barry M : Passion Fruit

Yesensy : Brown

White & Black Polishes

No comments:

Post a Comment