Thursday, June 4, 2020

BOBA TIME ! ~

Here’s my participation to this week Holo Taco competition. The theme is “Tea Time”. I didn’t participate to last week theme which was “Video Games” because the theme didn’t inspire me much. Tbh, I wasn’t really inspired by this week theme either. I’m not a tea drinker so I thought that this theme wasn’t for me but my friend told me to do a boba nail art and I don’t know why I didn’t think of it. I love bubble tea so much. It belongs to these things I missed during lockdown. I always order strawberry bubble tea (you can tell I’m not really a tea drinker).

For this nail art, I used some nail art glitters that my coworker gifted for my birthday last year. I’m not really into glitters for nail art but they are perfect for this nail art! Except for the fact that since I did my nails (this afternoon), 4 glitters already fell off. Kinda annoying not gonna lie lol. I also struggled a little bit at the beginning to do the cup, I didn’t like their shape so I had to redo them multiple times but I think that they turned out ok.

This nail art was inspired by JeeaLee.

My other participations :




Polishes I used :

Essie : Splash of Grenadine

Essie : Mademoiselle

Maybelline : Nebline

Maybelline : Uptown Blue

Maybelline : Chic Chartreuse

White Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment