Tuesday, June 2, 2020

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH ! ~

I feel like that right now more than ever it’s important to show support to the minorities. It became quite a tradition for me to dedicate a nail art to the LGBTQ+ community during pride month. It’s important for me to show my support. Nail art is my art and my medium so I like to make statement though it.

That’s true that we still have a long way to go for equality but if we stand strong together, we’re gonna make it one day. It’s sad that still in 2020, certain people are so entitled that they feel the right to judge (or worst) someone’s sexual orientation or identity.

During this time, I can’t help but thinking especially about the black gays and trans all around the world for whom things are harder right now.

To the LGBTQ+ community, you will always my support.

Polishes I used :

Barry M : Passion Fruit

Kiko : n°315

Essie : Mojito Madness

Sinful Colors : Jaune Pastel

Revlon : Peachy

Maybelline : Broadway Blue

White Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment