Saturday, June 6, 2020

PASTEL RAINBOW ~

For this nail art, I did a rainbow gradient using pastel colors. To spice it up, I tried for the first time the “Kittycorn Magic” kit from Le Mini Macaron. This set contained a chrome powder, a silicon applicator and a top coat (that I didn’t use because I didn’t like it). 

The brand describes the powder as “holographic”, I would say that it’s more iridescent than holographic. This was the first time that I used chrome powder and I have to say that at first it wasn’t easy to have an even result. Also, the effect is quite subtle and cool I think.

Polishes I used :

OPI : Sweet Heart

Maybelline : Mint For Life

Maybelline : Eternal Lilac

Maybelline : Sea Sky

Sinful Colors : Jaune Pastel

Bourjois : Palm Peach

Le Mini Macaron : Kitticorn Magic

No comments:

Post a Comment