Monday, June 8, 2020

FLOWER BOUQUET ~

There are two first times for me in this nail art. Firstly, I’ve never used a color like this before. I really like it! I would describe it as an antique pink. Secondly, it was my first time using a Sephora nail polish since they’ve repackaged all their polishes. And I think they didn’t only repackage them but they’ve probably changed the formula too. I’ve noticed that this polish is thicker than the others I used in the past. Since this polish was a part of a set with other colors, I will see if I note the same thick consistency with them.

Fun (or not, you decide lol) fact : this polish is called “Rose Bouquet” and I’ve picked to do a floral mani without knowing the name. I guess this nail polish was destined for this nail art.

Polishes I used :

Sephora : Rose Bouquet

OPI : Was It All Just a Dream ?

OPI : Pink Ladies Rule The School

Revlon : Emerald

White Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment