Saturday, February 27, 2016

This mani is the kind of mani that I do when I do want to do something to difficult & long or when I don’t have any imagination. This kind of mani is really efficient, like you don’t put a lot of time in but it looks great anyway. I guess that the answer when you don’t have the time to do a sophisticated mani is triangles. 
For this mani, I used three types of nail polishes finishes. The base is a creme nail polish. The dark nail polish that I used to outline the triangles is a metallic nail polish and the silver nail polish that I used to do the triangles is holographic nail polish. It’s kinda funny to mix up three types of nail polishes finishes.  
Polishes I used :
Essie : Meet Me at the Altar
Kiko : n°621
Nails Inc. : Westbourne Park

No comments:

Post a Comment