Sunday, February 7, 2016

Take your rules! Just kidding, this nail art is a geometric nail art. There is lines and triangles. There is some lines that go through others lines and triangles below lines. You see, it’s brainteaser like geometry lol. When you do that kind of nail art, you understand that your geometric classroom can be useful. The lines have to be straight, so it was not that easy to do. For this nail art, I used a high brand nail polish! It’s the first time of my life that I use a high brand nail polish. I just own two high brands nail polishes, this beige nail polish by Yves Saint Laurent and “April” (my birthday month lol) by Chanel. I used this nail polish from Yves Saint Laurent, it’s the beige one that you can see one my pointer and middle fingernails. 
By the way, to anyone who celebrates the chinese new year : HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! I wish you happiness, prosperity and that all your dreams come true. I’m vietnamese, so I celebrate this monkey’s year with my beloved parents.
Polishes I used :
Maybelline : Flamingo Pink
Maybelline : Chic Gold
Maybelline : Mint For Life
Yves Saint Laurent : n°41
Black Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment