Thursday, February 4, 2016

I love everything about this nail art : dots, bow & pink! I have to say that I love bows, I don’t wear any in my hair but I love draw them on my nails. It always looks cute, I think. Pink is obviously my favorite color, it’s probably the color whose I own the most of nail polishes with the purple (the rack where I store my purple and pink nail polishes is full *blushing*). The dots are simple to do but so great looking. But let’s be honest, the dots are simple to do but the most difficult thing about the dots is to place them on the nail. They shouldn’t be to close from each other, not so far too and they have to be properly aligned. But don’t worry, training is the answer!
Polishes I used :
Sephora : Drive Men Wild
Mavala : Blue Mint
White & Black Polishes

No comments:

Post a Comment