Monday, February 1, 2016

I guess this nail art is a winter version of this nail art that I did during this summer. On my index and my pinky fingernails, I put a gold glitters dots at the bottom. On my middle fingernail, I made some white chevrons on a pinkish nude color. On the top of these chevrons, I made some red flowers. And on my ring fingernail, I made an accent nail using gold nail polish and gold glitters nail polish. I used darker colors for this nail art to be more in line with this season. For my summer nail art, I used orange, pink and a light green nail polish for the leaves. For this nail art, I used a deep red (by the way, this is the name of this nail polish “Deep Red” by Maybelline. At least, the name of this nail polish isn’t untruthful), a gold nail polish with a gold glitters nail polish and a deep green for the leaves. 
You can note that I don’t have studs or stuff like that so I just put a dot of nail polish (with glitters preferably) to create the illusion that I used them in my mani. I think that it’s cool anyway, the nail is less empty with that dot of color at the bottom. I used this magical illusion in this manicure too. It can be a trick for people who don’t have a lot of materials for nail art. When you see a nail art using studs on internet that you want to reproduce on your nails but you don’t have studs, you can use this trick : you can put a dots of nail polish instead. It’s not that bling bling like a stud but it works anyway. The good things is that you don’t have to be afraid that the stud fall off because you have none lol.
Polishes I used :
Maybelline : Deep Red
Nails Inc. : South Molton Street
Barry M : Strawberry Ice Cream
Barry M : Gold Christmas
Mavala : Racing Green
Mavala : Gold Diamond
Salomé : Green
White Polish

1 comment:

  1. Very Pretty ..love the color

    --Sony
    http://nailscontext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete