Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Some triangles, again guys lol. For this mani, I made some triangles like in my last mani. On my middle & ring fingernails, I made a triangle with a nude color, I outlined the triangle with a blue nail polish. In the triangle, I made some stripes. On my index & pinky figernails, I made some blue triangles using scotch tape and I swear to anybody who is reading this that this is the last time that I’m using scotch for nail art. Before doing this nail art, I already knew that scotch and nail art is the worst combinaison for me but I don’t know while I was doing this nail art I said to myself : “let’s do some experiences!”. Some hours after, the scotch began to get off. And it was so difficult to cut triangles in the same shape and the same size. I swear, the scotch and me… never again!
Polishes I used :
OPI : Keeping Suzy at Bay
Yves Saint Laurent : n°41
Biba : n°28

2 comments: