Friday, January 29, 2016

So you are looking at this picture and you ask to yourself : “what she tried to do ?”. Same here, honey. Basically, I wanted to use the gorgeous “Fantasy Fire” by Max Factor. I got it since 2014 and I hadn’t use it since I bought it. And I saw a lot of pictures of nail artists using “Fantasy Fire” by Max Factor with “Royal” by Revlon. I was like : “Perfect, I have both of them. I’m gonna use them together”. But I didn’t want to just make a superposition and just put “Fantasy Fire” on the top of “Royal”. So I said to myself : “maybe doing stripes would be great”. Well, it was better in my mind. But I think, it’s a funny nail art. The stripes look like storms or something, it’s kinda mystic. I swear, in real life the nail art was beautiful. Under the lights, the stripes was very pretty. In school, I had fun in moving my hand under the lights of the classroom and the mani looked pretty, I swear! (yeah, you can note that I’m an attentive student but when your mani catchs your eyes, you can’t resist to watch it all day). I have to say that despite the fact that the mani is very easy to do, it’s an unique mani and love that. But I have to admit, I would have liked the stripes to be more showy.
Polishes I used :
Revlon : Royal
Max Factor : Fantasy Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment