Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Lately, I've been loving the dry brush technique. It’s less dirty than the gradient, we don’t need to clean the polish around the nails and the finished look is great. It’s the third time that I post a manicure on which I used the dry brush technique. You can check out my wood nail art (which I was pretty proud about) and my patterns nail art using the dry brush technique. I can promise that this is not the last time that I will use the dry brush technique. I really enjoy this technique. When I finished to all put the colors that I wanted with the dry brush technique, I made some vertical patterns. This nail art is inspired by NailStorming on Instagram. 
Polishes I used :
The Face Shop : OR201
Bourjois : Orange Creation
Salomé : Red
Sinful Colors : Jaune Pastel

2 comments: