Saturday, January 23, 2016

For this nail art, I did a mix’n’match nail art. On my index fingernail, I did somes stripes with mint nail polish and a darker green nail polish. On my middle fingernail, I did some flowers. On my ring fingernail, I did an accent nail using a gold nail polish and a gold glitter nail polish on the top of the gold nail polish. On my pinky fingernail, I did some dots. 
All these colors look good together. These colors are the kind of colors that I like to use. This mani turned out well, I think. I like the fact that for my index and my pinky fingernails, I used a bright nail polish (pink & mint) and his darker version. This nail art is inspired by WhispersoftheWind on Instagram.
Polishes I used :
Barry M : Dragon
Barry M : Christmas Gold
Maybelline : Mint for Life
Maybelline : Passing by Pink
Sinful Colors : Be Happy
Mavala : Gold Diamond
White Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment