Monday, January 4, 2016

I can’t help, guys! I’m always making patterns over gradient on my nails. Is this a disease ? I’m the kind of nail artist who loves when there is a lot of designs on her nails. When I do simple manicures, I feel like there is something missing. I’m weird! But the worse is that I always try to find new combinations of colors and new pattern to do on my nails, I never have enough. For this nail art, I used pink, orange and purple nail polishes. I swear, on the tips of my nails this is a pink nail polish. On the picture, it looks like dark orange but I swear it’s a pink nail polish. On this gradient, I made some horizontal and vertical patterns with white nail polish.
Polishes I used :
Rimmel : Pastel Perfection
Revlon : Peachy
L’OrĂ©al : So Chic Pink
White Polish

1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful...love the colors

    --Sony
    http://nailscontext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete