Monday, April 6, 2020

THE RAINBOW FRENCH ~
It seems like I have a thing for french manicures at the moment but not the boring and typical french with white and pink polish. No! I’m more about the revisited and creative french. I was inspired by BadGirlNails on Instagram for this nail art. When I saw this design on her feed, I knew I had to give it a try. It’s incredibly simple to do and it looks good. I love how the nude polish make the colors polishes pop. I think that I found my favorite nude polish. I used it in quite a few of my manicures and I really like it. It’s OPI “Samoan Sand”. Btw, we can still see the TJMaxxx price tag on the bottle -don’t ask me why I don’t take it off-. We love having beautiful nails on a budget. Polishes I used : OPI : Samoan Sand Accessorize : Sugared Lilac Rimmel : Apricot Punch Nails Inc. : Notting Hill Carnival Modelite : F40 Modelite : F45 Maybelline : Sea Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment