Saturday, April 11, 2020

SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW ~

Here’s a rainbow nail art for you! I really love doing rainbow on my nails, I like how it’s colorful. Maybe I’m a little bit weird but I like doing vertical stripes on my nails, I find it kinda therapeutic. This mani is really easy to do but I think the colors make it special.

For the little story, I wore a stripped shirt with similar colors at work while having these nails and everyone was like : “oh you matched your nails with your outfit!” and honestly it wasn’t planned. It wouldn’t come to my mind to match my nails with my outfit especially if people gonna notice it. My nails make me stand out alone enough and honestly sometimes they put me in awkward situations where people would stare at my nails and ask me million questions about them lol. It makes me wanna disappear. It’s not mean or what, people are interested and it’s flattering. It’s just that I don’t like being the main focus.

Polishes I used :

Bourjois : Orange Création

OPI : Kiss Me On My Tulips

Nailmatic : Grazia

Hema : n°810

Sephora : Way To Heaven

Innoxa : Bleu Electrique

Kiko : n°315

White Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment