Friday, April 24, 2020

INTO THE JUNGLE ~

Another nail art that I did to match my co-worker’s nails! We did it for the release of our company catalogue. For the little story, I work for a skills training company (not the sexiest field, I know lol) and each year we release a catalogue with all of our courses. The theme of this year catalogue was plants to symbolize the competences growth. So I reproduced the cover on my nails and my co-worker asked her nail lady to do it too. I was quite nervous to do it because I never did this type of nail art before but turned out the most difficult part was finding the right colors lol. I like them, they look cool I think. My co-workers were quite impressed because they looked like the cover. 

Polishes I used :

L’Oréal : Vert Epoque

L’Oréal : Crocovert

Bourjois : Rose Cupcake

Bourjois : Palm Peach

Bourjois : Vert Chlorophylle

Essie : Garden Variety

Rimmel : Apricot Punch

Kiko : n°427

Sinful Colors : Jaune Pastel

Maybelline : Ceramic Blue

Maybelline : Chic Chartreuse

Formula X : Splendid

Zoya : Gemma

No comments:

Post a Comment