Monday, January 7, 2019

The festive season is officially over and this mani is here to remind you this hard truth.
To begin this new year, I have decided to post this colorful nail art done with this vibrant green from Essie. It’s the first nail polish from the “Gel Couture” line that I own. When I first saw the news on Twitter that they would start to sell twirling bottle, I was disappointed. I didn’t find it beautiful at first but after seeing it irl, I kinda like it. When I saw this pretty Essie nail polish on sale (because I’m a broke bitch but I have to satisfy my addiction anyway) at Sephora (aka heaven), I picked it up without thinking. The color is gorgeous but it’s not made for everyone (it might be why it was on sale but that’s cool I will buy all the unwanted polishes). 
For this nail art, I did pink flowers. Nothing too fancy but always great when you want to do something quick and easy.
Polishes I used :
Essie : Take a Walk
Essie : Status Symbol
Formula X : Hercules
White Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment