Sunday, January 13, 2019

It’s a freaking stressed girl that is writing this post today. I’m starting my internship tomorrow and I’m so afraid. 
So about the nail art itself, I did a geometric design using Une Beauty nail polish. They are an organic make up brand. Apparently, they shutted down and that’s a shame. There are not really much organic brands out there that sell nail polishes formulated with natural ingredients. Some brands I can think of are Kure Bazaar, Manucurist and Avril. I hope that bigger nail polish brands would rethink their formula to be more environnement-friendly and cruetly free too.
This manicure is inspired by AmyyTran on Instagram.
Polishes I used :
Une : C14
Essie : Udon Know Me
Essie : Garden Variety
Modelite : F40
Barry M : Christmas Gold
Black Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment