Tuesday, January 1, 2019

HAPPY NEW YEAR Y’ALL! Hope this year bring you happiness and everything you wish for. 
I decided to do a sparkly and glittery mani hoping (not too much tho I don’t want to be disappointed) 2019 will be not that bad. What’s sure is that 2019 will be filled of colorful nail art since it’s something I’m not that bad at lol.
So for the nail art itself, I just wrote the year on my index fingernail. I did a clock on my middle fingernail. I have to say that I love it, I did the clock pretty well. I did some champagne glasses on my ring fingernail which is ironic since I don’t drink alcohol but it was to be in the theme. And on the pinky fingernail, I did bubbles as I did on the other nails.
Dear 2018, thank u next bitch!
Polishes I used :
OPI : Bling Dynasty
OPI : 50 Years of Style
Butter London : Stratford Honey
Black & White Polishes

No comments:

Post a Comment