Sunday, January 20, 2019


*Insert cheesy “Empire State of Mind” lyrics* I’m here today for a throwback post. I went to New York last summer during the months of July and August for a summer session with my school so I did this mani because you know.. I’m extra. This nail art has been in my fold for a long time, it’s its time to shine. I’m proud of this mani so it would be a waste to not post it.
For this nail art, I did the iconic things from New York. First, a burger because this city is not really known for its healthy food. On my middle finger, I did the American flag. Then, I did buildings on my ring fingernail. You can literally break your neck by looking at all these buildings there. And finally, I did the “I Love NY” logo on my pinky fingernail. I used to love these shirts with “I Love NY” written on them when I was in high school even tho I never put a foot in New York back then.
I used “Coca-Cola Red” from the OPI and Coca-Cola collaboration and that’s funny because it’s literally the only thing I drank during this trip. 
This nail art is inspired by the amazing Coewless.
Polishes I used :
OPI : Coca-Cola Red
OPI : Yoga-ta Get This Blue
OPI : The “IT” Color
Nails Inc : Notting Hill Carnival
Bourjois : Bleu Fabuleux
Zoya : Gemma
Etam : Baby Boy
Essie : Go Go Geisha
L’Oréal : Dimanche Après-Midi
Sephora : Jungle Queen
Yes Love : K027
Yesensy : Brown
White & Black Polishes

No comments:

Post a Comment