Thursday, January 26, 2023

THE DISNEY’S DELICACIES ~

A visit to Disneyland means a match mani, this is my tradition. I really like this one, maybe my favorite Disney nail art. I must say this one created a little bit of buzz around me lol. I received some compliments for it. 

I did the Minnie donut on my ring fingernail (which is my fav design of this mani) and I found a magnet donut who looks like my nail at the gift shop so we can say I was really on theme lol.

Polishes I used :

L’Oréal : Nude Demoiselle

Essence : Circus Confetti

Essie : Mink Muffs

Essie : Press Pause

Essie : Lovie Dovie

Essie : Midnight Sun

Essie : Busy Beeline

Barry M : Passion Fruit

Sally Hansen : Low Profile

Sinful Colors : Yolo Yellow

OPI : Brake For Manicures

White & Black Polishes

No comments:

Post a Comment