Sunday, January 1, 2023

A SPARKLY 2023 ~

This nail art was hard to capture in picture. The picture doesn’t do it justice honestly. So for this new year mani, I did a glitter placement and I added some gold stars to make it even more festive. 

This mani was definitely a journey. I choose a first base color then I changed my mind then I rechanged my mind. It was a mess all around me lol. But I think that it was worth it.

Glitter placement manis are really satisfying to look at, to do however... this is another story lol. I already did a glitter placement nail art for new year in 2020 that I really liked. 

Happy new year to y’all! Wishing you all good things for this year.

Polishes I used :

Essie : Lots of Lux

Essie : Summit Of Style

Essie : Set In Stones

OPI : On Her Majesty’s Secret Service

No comments:

Post a Comment