Sunday, January 22, 2023

CHUC MUNG NAM MOI ! ~

This year is the year of the cat for the Vietnamese so the idea for this lunar new year was pretty obvious. So I did a lucky cat on my middle fingernail. On my ring fingernail, I drew things that are representative of Têt : the lantern, the red envelope (money!), the clementine for good luck and the firecracker. And I did glitter placement using gold and red on my pointer and pinky fingernails. It seems like glitter placement are my thing for new year manicures lol.

Happy Têt to those who celebrate it! I wish you luck, happiness and money of course!

Polishes I used :

Sephora : Cherry Popsicle

Essie : Getting Groovy

Essie : Summit of Style

Essie : Vices Versa

Essie : Aim of Misbehave

Essie : As Gold As It Gets

Milani : Red

Nocibé : Choubichou

Maybelline : Go Bare

Formula X : Incandescent 

White & Black Polishes

No comments:

Post a Comment