Thursday, April 14, 2016


Today, I take you for a trip to Tokyo! Maybe you have noticed it, I tried to change the way I take my pictures.. I’m not very satisfied lol. I tried to change the light and I think that I focused too much on my nails. I’m still trying to improve the way I take my pictures, this is what I like about blogging : we always try to improve ourself. Personally, I can note that my way to make nail art has improved. And I’m very happy about that! But anyway, let’s talk about the nails themselves. This nail art is inspired by Dahlia Nails. On my middle and pinky fingernails, I made three gold dots near my cuticles. On my index and ring fingernails, I made some black aztec patterns. I especially love my index fingernail.
Polishes I used :
Mavala : Tokyo
Maybelline : Gold All Night
White & Black Polishes

No comments:

Post a Comment