Wednesday, April 27, 2016

There is a story behind this nail art lol. So here it’s the story time : at first, I wanted to try the DIY that HelloMaphie showed on her Youtube Channel. She showed a weird nail art hack using CDs. So you’re looking at my nails and you ask to yourself : “where is the CDs?” They are not there lol. In her video, she showed how to do shattered glass nail art with CDs. She explains that you have to cut the CDs and in there you’ll find (normally) a holographic paper but I didn’t find it lol. I cut like 4 CDs and I didn’t find that holographic paper. It was very late at night so I said to myself : “you can’t cut 100 CDs for a nail art” and instead of using CDs I used aluminium. I remembered that Tartofraises used aluminium in one of her mani so I did too! This is not the effect that I wanted at first but I find the mani funny lol. DIY are really not made for me. I didn’t keep this manicure a long time because the aluminium begun to peel off.
But the pink nail polish is very pretty, no ?
Polish I used :
Yves Rocher : Rose Pastel

No comments:

Post a Comment