Thursday, April 7, 2016

Spring is here! Who says spring also says flowers, so voila! In the background, I made some grid patterns. On the grid patterns, I made flowers. This nail art is a negative space nail art so I’m aware that we see that my nails are not that white but like Simply Nailogical said it : yellow nails don’t matter! My nails are healthy, I swear. I wear nail polish like 99.9999999% of the time so it doesn’t matter that they are yellow. 
Also, this nail art make me think about these things in front of my house.. You know, tutors which guide plants to allow them to grow. I have exactly that in front of my house, they are white and in a squared pattern.
This nail art is inspired by NailMachine on Instagram.
Polishes I used :
Essie : Mademoiselle
Marionnaud : Rose Ingénu
Rimmel : Portobello Pink
L’Oréal : Vendome Emerald
White Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment